Download SMPlayer 18.2.2 2018
Download SMPlayer 18.2.2 2018 Latest Version – SMPlayer is a free media player produced for Linux and Windows, it was released under GNU General Public Certificate. Unlike various other players it does not need you to mount codecs to play something because it lugs its very own all required codecs with itself.
SMPlayer 18.2.2 Free Download – One of the most intriguing features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all data you play. So you begin to enjoy a flick but you have to leave … do not worry, when you open that movie once more it will be resumed at the same point you left it, and with the very same settings: audio track, captions, quantity.
SMPlayer 18.2.2 2018 is an icon (GUI) for the prize-winning MPlayer, which is capable of playing mostly all understood video and sound formats Apart from giving access for the most typical and helpful options of MPlayer, SMPlayer adds other interesting attributes like the opportunity to play Youtube video clips or download captions.
Play all media layouts
SMPlayer supports one of the most well-known formats and codecs: avi, mp4, mkv, mpeg, mov, divx, h. 264 … you could play all them, thanks to its integrated codecs. You don’t need to locate and mount 3rd party codecs. See a listing of all sustained formats.
Support for Youtube
SMPlayer could play Youtube videos and it additionally consists of a helpful device which allows to look for Youtube video clips.
SMPlayer features numerous skins and icon styles, so you can quickly change the look of the player.
SMPlayer could look and download captions from opensubtitles.org.
SMPlayer includes many advanced features like video and sound filters, modification of the playback rate, adjustment of sound and subtitles hold-up, video equalizer … and many more.
In your own language
SMPlayer is available in more than 30 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese …
SMPlayer is available for Windows and Linux. SMPlayer works with Windows XP/2003/Vista/ Server 2008/7/8.
Free and open resource
SMPlayer is free and open source. SMPlayer is under the GPL permit.
Changelog of this version:
- The choice Open up -> LINK could currently likewise tons YouTube playlists.
- New choice in Preferences -> Captions to choose the opacity of the history of the captions (offered when the ‘boundary style’ is set to ‘nontransparent box’).
- The alternatives for the recommended number of track for audio and subtitles are back.
- (mpv) Currently the direct3d is the default video output for Windows, because some customers reported problems with the gpu outcome.
- Currently it’s feasible to make use of a priority listing of favored languages for the sound and subtitles.
- Currently there’s support for YouTube playlists. In the playlist home window, click in the Load/save symbol, choose Tons playlist from URL and paste the URL of the YouTube playlist.
- Fix for YouTube.
- Insect repairs.
Free Download SMPlayer 18.2.2 2018 Latest Version
OS: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows XP, Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 / 8.1 (64-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)
Download SMPlayer Windows 32 bit – 37.72 MB | version: 18.2.2
Download SMPlayer Windows 64 bit – 39.41 MB | version: 18.2.2
Download SMPlayer Windows 32 bit (portable) – 32.80 MB | version: 18.2.2
Download SMPlayer Windows 64 bit (portable) – 33.89 MB | version: 18.2.2
Note: If the download link is broken (broken link) please feel free to comment below so we can quickly fix it, or you can also contact us through the contact page available. thank you